Thank you for enrolling in recurring payments!
Please be sure to read the information below
- If you are enrolling multiple children, you will need one recurring payment account per child.
- If you created this account past the 7th of the month, please be sure payment for this month has been made manually. We are unable to bill recurring payment accounts after the month’s billing cycle has passed.
- In the event you have a bank account or card number change, please be aware this may cause a disruption in your recurring payment account.
- If you registered with a Pay Pal account, you should be able to update your information in your Pay Pal account without issue.
- If you registered with a credit/debit card, you will need to create a new account with the updated information as your account is locked to your card information.
- Recurring payment accounts have a $55 billing limit, this is not the amount you are charged each month. The actual charge will reflect the number of classes that are to be held.
- Recurring Payment Accounts are charged on the 7th of every month.
- If the number of classes changes or you are due a refund, the next month’s charge will be prorated accordingly. If you would like a traditional refund please let us know.