General Program Questions
- How long does the program go for?
The program is on-going, we do not operate on a seasonal basis. Your child will continue to be enrolled until we receive a notice of withdrawal.
- Can I enroll my child mid-way through the month?
You can enroll your child at any time, regardless of how many classes are left in a month. We will prorate your payment via a partial refund for that month so you only pay for classes they were enrolled for.
- I’m not sure if my child would be interested in classes, do you offer trial classes?
Yes we do! If you would like your child to try out a class feel free to reach out and let us know and we will do our best to get them into a class to see how they like it.
- I would love to see pictures of my child in classes, are you able to offer that?
If you are enrolled at a New Horizon location we are unable to take pictures due to their company policy. We do our best to get a classroom teacher to come and take pictures with their iPads, but this is not always an option. If you are enrolled at any other center and would like to receive pictures, please reach out to us and we will work on getting pictures sent out periodically.
- Do I need a Paypal account to make payments online?
No you do not, you can make online payments and create recurring payment accounts using a Debit/Credit card.
- Can I pay with a check instead of paying online?
Yes, checks can be mailed to 2248 Fremont Ave E, Saint Paul, MN 55119. To verify how much a given month is, you can visit your center’s payment page and enter it into the drop down boxes, or check your coaches calendar to see how many days they are holding classes. Remember, each weekly class is $10.
- My child will be missing a lot of classes due to scheduling conflicts on our end, is there any part-time payment option?
We do offer a Flexible payment plan for those families who have sporadic schedules, split time between households, or otherwise will be consistently missing classes. Please reach out to us if you would like to talk more about this payment option.
- What is your policy with classroom closures related to COVID-19?
We do offer refunds if your child’s classroom is closed due to COVID-19, if they are quarantined due to exposure, or if they are held out due to a positive test. We understand how difficult and potentially scary these situations can be and want to make sure our customers and families stay safe.
- Will I get refunded if my child is absent and misses a class?
We do offer refunds for absences if we receive a 1-week notice. Random absences will not be refunded.
- What if my childcare center is closed or has an event on a day we’d normally have gymnastics classes?
We do our best to make sure we are aware of any potential scheduling conflicts ahead of time and price each month accordingly. If there is an unexpected change to our class schedule we will be sure to notify you. If a cancellation comes from the childcare center, we will do our best to offer a makeup class. If a cancellation comes from our coach, you will receive a refund.
- When can I expect refunds to show up in my account?
All refunds for any given month will be processed at the end of that month.